Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Halloween, everyone! You may have gotten some creativity out of your system at a costume party over the weekend, but it’s not too late to celebrate in style tonight, too. Whether you’re having a quiet dinner in like us (we’re celebrating one year of engaged life!) or stuffing your face with copious amounts of chocolate you can still stick to the spirit of the season with a spooky table setting. Throw in your favorite creepy cocktails and you’re good to go for the evening!
I’m so happy that we are well into the autumn season now. The temperature has finally dropped (after a warm spell last week of 28°C/83°F in New York!), and the boots and scarves are officially on. Whilst I’m pretty sure this time of year is everyone’s favorite for many reasons, for me it’s all about the creativity it brings out in people. From decorating homes to making costumes, you get to see so much personality and flair in those around you. However, just in case you’re in need of some inspiration, check out these awesome creative (and no carve) pumpkin decorating ideas.
- Check out the dates and locations for the Company of Woman’s fall book tour
- I’m loving this 4 year old’s tropical birthday bash
- The Best Beauty Products on Sale Now
- Got an iPhone? You need to update it immediately
- The Perfect Three-Day Weekend in NYC’s Greenwich Village
- Bachelor in Paradise’s Ashley Is All Of Us, But So Are Jared and Caila
- 4 Things Your Skin is Trying to Tell You
- What workout to do according to your mood
- Bye-bye productivity: Google lets you play solitaire, tic-tac tow with just a search
The art alone in this stunning Laurel Canyon home gives me major house envy. Mix this with stylish bohemian accents and an eclectic range of mid-century modern furnishings, and I’m ready to pack my bags and move in. We all know that white walls are having a moment right now, but when you combine this with an open plan structure and floor-to-ceiling windows that let an abundance of light reflect off each wall it’s easy to see why this leaves us California dreaming.