I cannot believe 2018 is already here, it feels like I blinked and all of a sudden it was December. Looking back on the past year I feel so happy and grateful, 2017 truly was my favourite year-to-date. It brought me an incredible husband, a new city, a new job, a new home and a new group of friends which already feel like family. I’m so excited to see what the new year brings for Joe and I in this beautiful city, and wish you all a wonderful year full of good health and happiness!
- Check out the dates and locations for the Company of Woman’s fall book tour
- I’m loving this 4 year old’s tropical birthday bash
- The Best Beauty Products on Sale Now
- Got an iPhone? You need to update it immediately
- The Perfect Three-Day Weekend in NYC’s Greenwich Village
- Bachelor in Paradise’s Ashley Is All Of Us, But So Are Jared and Caila
- 4 Things Your Skin is Trying to Tell You
- What workout to do according to your mood
- Bye-bye productivity: Google lets you play solitaire, tic-tac tow with just a search
Holy moly it’s been a hot one! We’ve been taking it easy for the past few weekends, embracing the air conditioning and catching up on wedding planning. From live music and DJs to florals and welcome BBQs we finally feel like we’re getting things organised, and to add to the excitement next weekend my amazing Maid of Honour is flying over from England to go dress shopping with me (did I mention how amazing she is?).
Tonight I’m sharing some light Sunday evening reading. Enjoy and have a great week!
- 19 craft projects you’ll use IRL
- I just finished Clare Mackintosh’s new book ‘I See You’ (and loved it!). Have you read it?
- This Alaskan village is relocating due to global warming
- How to throw a cocktail party in an hour
- West Elm is having a 20%-30% off sales on seating!
- The typewriter is back, and it’s in stock in Michaels
- This is what happens behind the scenes on HGTV’s Fixer Upper
- 6 ways to make happiness a natural part of your life
- I love everything about this Vancouver home
Want to stay up to date with new Paper Vines posts? Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
- Meet the young inspiring women who work at The White House.
- Vacation house cooking? Try these light and easy recipes.
- Marie Kondo and the Ruthless War on Stuff.
- These Trader Joe’s Snacks Will Make Your Life Easier.
- An interesting read on how a young couple saved $100k and bought an apartment in NYC.
- Pokemon Go – are you jumping on the new mobile game craze?
- Stirrup leggings, the new fall trend?
- Hairstylists Agree: This is the Best Drugstore Curling Iron.
- I love this dream dining room makeover.
- In case you missed it – check out our day trip travel guide to Red Hook, Brooklyn.