I am so excited about the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collaboration! From florals and pastels to eye catching prints this collection screams summer fun. What type of things are they selling? 250 pieces of women and children’s clothing, homeware, beach gear and outdoor entertaining accessories featuring 15 designs created just for Target. Most items will range from $20 to $40 and can only be purchased instore and online from Target.com.
In light of this range officially launching online on Sunday (April 19), I’m sharing a few of my favourite picks!
The weekend is officially here and I couldn’t be happier! What a crazy week of milder than usual temperatures and endless snow storms. Shouldn’t daylight savings on Sunday mean that it’s finally spring time? Today we’re heading up to Cooperstown, NY for a couple’s weekend away full of distillery visits, brewery tours and rounds of Cards Against Humanity. I’m also so excited to stay at this adorable inn. Have a great one!
- Check out these 5 podcasts to improve your daily commute.
- I don’t know how I just only came across the Penny Pincher Fashion blog but I’m hooked!
- Are you as hooked on HGTV’s show Fixer Upper as I am? Check out this gorgeous new spring home decor collection from Magnolia Homes.
- Update your decor with just a pen and a ruler?
- Inspiration alert – four bloggers who have evolved their blogs like bosses.
- The cutest mint coloured sandals from J Crew.
- Wishing for spring and this lace dress!
This is a little bit of fun for a Friday… want to know why I started Paper Vines and what inspires me? Check out the ‘My Style’ section of today’s Irish Independent!
Click on the image below to read the full article!