Happy Halloween, everyone! You may have gotten some creativity out of your system at a costume party over the weekend, but it’s not too late to celebrate in style tonight, too. Whether you’re having a quiet dinner in like us (we’re celebrating one year of engaged life!) or stuffing your face with copious amounts of chocolate you can still stick to the spirit of the season with a spooky table setting. Throw in your favorite creepy cocktails and you’re good to go for the evening!
- To do lists are great but do-not-do lists might be even better for you.
- What to eat and avoid for a no bloat summer.
- Would you like to earn $160,000 and live in New Zealand?
- Are you ready to go freelance?
- This week I discovered Halo Top ice cream and I am now obsessed!
- Big news for Serial podcast fans…
- Tried and tested: the best makeup products at Sephora.
- Loving these printable 4th of July calligraphy art prints from Oh So Beautiful Paper.
- Healthy hair and beauty tips for summer.
- I’m definitely going to try and make these red, white and blue ice cubes for 4th of July.
Enjoy the long weekend!
Yesterday we flew to Louisville, KY to spend the long weekend with Joe’s family. I always love visiting this city, there is so much to see and do—from craft distilleries to incredible farm to table restaurants, it’s a place full of great culture and experiences. But mostly, I just love relaxing, catching up with family and of course stuffing my face with with food straight from the grill. What are your plans for 4th of July weekend?
That time of the year is upon us where our social calendars are jam packed with Christmas sweater wearing happy hours, office holiday parties and numerous friends and family gatherings. Struggling with ideas on what to get the hostess with the mostess? Check out my holiday gift guide for some fun and easy suggestions!
Every year I say to myself that I will not get in to the Christmas spirit until December 1, I always say ‘November is just too early’ to start celebrating – December 1st, December 1st, December 1st is when I will put up my decorations. However this year, something feels different, I couldn’t be more eager or excited to get in to the holiday spirit.