I cannot believe 2018 is already here, it feels like I blinked and all of a sudden it was December. Looking back on the past year I feel so happy and grateful, 2017 truly was my favourite year-to-date. It brought me an incredible husband, a new city, a new job, a new home and a new group of friends which already feel like family. I’m so excited to see what the new year brings for Joe and I in this beautiful city, and wish you all a wonderful year full of good health and happiness!
Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to 2015 and all the wonderful things it may bring!
IMAGE: Paper Vines
I’m still finding it hard to believe we’re already two weeks in to January. I took a little break from blogging over the past two weeks and used the time to have that all important new year apartment clear out. So with a much less cluttered apartment and a fresh mind I thought what better topic to blog about for my first post of 2014 than the epitome of organisation – calendars. Whilst it’s already mid January it’s still not too late to start your new year organisation!
- Wood Veneer Calendar Leaf Veins by Curious Doodles
- Scandenavian Floral Calendar by House That Lars Built
- Kate Desk Calendar, Raspberry by Sugar Paper
- Secret Garden Calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
- Monthly Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper at Target
- Flip Around The World Desk Calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
- DIY Perpetual Desk Calendar by Kikki K
- Botanical Desk Calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
- Modern Morocco Canvas Wall Calendar by Khristian A Howell